Emergency Medical Service
The Emergency Medical Service (SAMU) responds to requests for pre-hospital assistance to victims of accidents or sudden illnesses in a critical state (illness, disease, or pregnant women), for early treatment of the most serious cases.
The SAMU has a fleet of two medicalized ambulances, emergency doctors, emergency nurses and SAMU ambulance technicians experienced, available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, continuously trained on the latest techniques of emergency aid.
- Emergency medical dispatch 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Normal ambulance transport
- Neonatal pediatric ambulance
- Mobile Resuscitation Unit Transport
- Intercity transport
- Accompaniment of nurses, emergency physicians and resuscitators
Our service is available 24/7 via the following telephone numbers: 2477 and: +212 5 29 09 33 33 .