Before your visit, we can :
- Help you schedule your consultation or care at the Mohammed VI International University Hospital
- Establish an estimate for your care expenses
- Ensure your reception at the airport or train station
- Book a hotel or apartment rental
- Ensure your transfer from the airport or the train station
- Book a rental car
- Help you manage all the administrative and financial aspects of your stay in our hospital.
Visits to patients are allowed :
For hospitalizations: From 12:30 to 13:30 hours and from 18:30 to 19:30 hours, unless authorized by the medical/healthcare team.
For the Intensive Care Unit : From 12:30 to 13:30 hours and from 18:30 to 19:30 hours, unless authorized by the medical/healthcare team.
The Mohammed VI International University Hospital has 325 beds distributed between single rooms, double rooms, and VIP suites. Rooms are allocated according to availability.
Sometimes, depending on the rhythm of discharges, it is impossible to allocate the room requested at the time of registration. The hospital’s teams will work to ensure that this situation is remedied as soon as possible.
Our catering partner ensures that you receive quality food while respecting your nutritional constraints. The menus are prepared by a multidisciplinary team in close collaboration with our dietician and do meet the nutritional recommendations.
In fact, depending on your health status and medical prescriptions, a personalized diet will be set up for you.