TheMohammed VI International University Hospital has a state-of-the-art medical imaging platform in the fields of conventional and interventional radiology, ultrasound, Doppler, CT and MRI, and works closely with other medical services to carry out diagnostic and interventional imaging examinations.
The imaging department has:
- Magnetic resonance imaging, using the magnetic properties of the human body, non-irradiating and without risk for the patients
- Reference imaging for the exploration of a large number of organs: central nervous system, joints, liver, bile ducts, pancreas, E.N.T., prostate, women’s imaging (breasts and pelvis)
- Oncology: from simple diagnosis to assessing the severity of a tumor.
- Lung, musculoskeletal, neurological, urinary system, child scan
- Oncology: Diagnosis of cancers (lung, breast, colon, etc.) and monitoring of treatment effectiveness
- CT angiography (CTA) of the aorta, neck vessels, and lower limbs
- Virtual colonoscopy
- Heart CT scan
- Interventional: inﬁltration, puncture, drainage under CT guidance.
- Dental scan.
- Breast Cancer Screening.
- Abdominal, urinary tract, pelvic, breast, musculotendinous, cervical, thyroid, testicular and prostate ultrasound
- Use of imaging equipment to guide treatments deep into the human body without opening the body.
Panoramic dental x-ray
- Global view of the jaw in order to know the exact location of the teeth, to identify various dental anomalies, and to detect dental and tissue lesions.
In addition to surgical procedures
- Drainage of deep thoracic or abdominal collections or abscesses, without the need for further surgery
The service relies on state-of-the-art computer tools for archiving and processing images and reports.